Friday, March 13, 2009

The search for a pup

Well we've talked about it, and were going to get the kiddo a rabbit for Easter, but have since decided against it. Mainly because I don't want to get stuck cleaning out cages again. So, we have decided on getting her a puppy to grow up with. Now the search is on, for the right breed, right temperment, right size (we dont' want anything huge), one that gets along with people (including kids), and other animals as we have a big dog and 2 cats already.

I'm not sure hubby is really on board, but he hasn't tried to tell me no.

So, the search for the puppy is continuing.

1 comment:

buzzd said...

I know you were having problems finding the right one. Did you guys give up on this? I think a puppy is so much fun for a little one. Hope you find a great addition to your family.