Friday, December 31, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Are you like me?
Do you have a small living room? Okay our whole place is small, but I really wish that the living room was bigger. Between the chair, the couch, the desk and the entertainment center there is no room for the little one to run around. You can say "hey, get a smaller entertainment center and give the one away you have, that will make more room." But, I can't. It was Moms and once we get the bedrooms taken care of it will be moved in there and then we will have a smaller one out in the living room.
So, what do you do if you have no room but yet you need a place to put the TV, stereo system, or even your gaming system?
Well, you get a corner tv stand . Everyone has corners that they can utilize. We are definitely looking into acquiring one of these. It would be so nice to free up some more wall space.
Of course we would just put something else on it.
Posted by Karen at 11:31 AM
Thursday, December 16, 2010
I have tried not to have a rant post in my blog. But, since this is on my mind, I just have to talk about it. Even if it is for just a paragraph or two.
On the way home today from running errands, I hear on the radio that a group of individuals (parents?!?) are in the process of suing McDonalds because, according to them, "the toys are deceptive advertising and it is making their kids unhealthy." I believe I had heard a similar claim over the summer about a group wanting to sue fast-food places for this reason.
My opinion? Hello, people. They are your kids. Tell them NO! Stop taking them to McDonalds, BK, or where ever else you are taking them. Cripes, who is the parent/guardian and who is the kid? What are you afraid of?? A tempter tantrum? Big deal, get used to it, their tantrums get worse as they get older.
I'm sorry but it isn't McDonalds fault that you can't tell your kids no.
If they are unhealthy, then get them into organized sports, get them outside running and playing and away from zoning in front of the TV or video game for hours on end because you don't want to take them to the park or anywhere else.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :-)
Posted by Karen at 3:30 PM
Friday, December 3, 2010
I gave one of these sets away last month and thought that I would give another Avon Watch and Heart Key Ring Set away.
- Follow my blog publicly via GFC (I do check) .
- Follow me on twitter BSsMom.
- Tweet this giveaway. This can be done once daily. Please leave link to your tweet in comment. Ex: @BSsMom I just entered to win a watch/keyring set at http://tinyurl.com/24ba7gy #giveaway
- Follow my fan page Lollipops n' Ladybug ~ Em's Wonderful World .
Open to US Residents only.
- Winner will have 72-hours to respond to my email or another winner will be picked.
- The item that is being given away is NEW/BOXED and was purchased by me with the intention of giving it away.
- I DO NOT sell your information. It is kept for my eyes only and once the said giveaway is over, all information is removed from my emails, no emails are stored. You will not be spammed from Lollipops n' Ladybugs.