Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Moving along

I know that I'm not the only one who has ever done this. I get up this morning, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and melting away the snow, I grab some clothes to change the little one, reach for the diapers and well, there are only 2. I hadn't planned on running into town today with my back bothering me and having to lift up and down on the kiddo, but alas, we had no choice. The sad thing is: yesterday I had to run into town and pick up juice, bread, etc, and you would have thought that I had realized then that I would need diapers.

I must really love running to town. Our gas here is just about $3.00 a gallon and probably on the rise. I'm figuring by the time summer is in full-force it'll be well over $3 and probably pushing $4.

Oh well, we are back, have diapers and wipes and are all set for the next couple of days.

No comments: