Thursday, May 6, 2010

Think That The Stomach Bug Is Going Around


Poor Em.

I know she doesn't feel good. These last couple of days she is going through diapers and clothes quickly.

Just trying to keep her hydrated.

Not sure if she caught something from Pops who had been sick or just something that is going around because of this crazy weather.

Anyway, we had to run a couple of errands today and just as I pull back into the driveway she falls asleep so I get the pleasure of carrying her into the house. She is solid and hard for me to carry.

We got as far as the couch.

I got her some juice, gave her the infamous Dolly, and this is where we are at.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh no! Hope she's better soon!!

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

I hate it when my kids are sick! Hang in there, and I hope she feels better soon!