Friday, August 27, 2010

Feel Good Friday


Feel Good Friday is brought to you by The Girl Next Door Grows Up .


You know what time of the week it is ~ YES!!! It is Friday and that can only mean one thing. Okay, it means more then one thing, but for this post it means:

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY



I've been sick for the past couple of days and feel like I've been rundown by a truck (anyone get the license plate??), so I'm having a hard time coming up with what to feel good about.

I'm sure that good things have happened!!

Okay, I know that good things have happened.

But, everyone knows when your sick you brain is fuzzy and it is hard to think.

I have come up with a couple of things to share though.

The other night my little one was rocking it out to Louis Armstrong's "Hello Dolly." I mean really, how could that not bring a smile to anyone's face.

Then this morning when hubby got up, he took the blanket that he was covered up with a covered me up and tucked it all in so I would be nice and warm.

Come to think about it. Was he trying to keep me warm, or trying to stop me from moving?!? :-)

Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

A very feel good list, especially since you've been sick. I hope you feel better today : )

dollycas aka Lori said...

Sorry you are sick, wishing you get better fast!!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry you are sick! SUmmer sickness is the worst, it is much more fun to be sick in the winter!

I am glad you found some good things. GET WELL SOON!!!

Java said...

hehe..that's cute about your hubby covering you up!!

Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you feel better!