Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I'm not sure when the times changed, but surely they have. Do you remember when we were kids, swimming in the creek (that we weren't sure if anything yucky floated in to it), picking up frogs and other bugs with one hand and eating something with the other and playing in the dirt in the mud only to run home minutes later for dinner and not washing our hands? Drinking out of the garden hose? Back when there wasn't warnings on everything.
Nowadays, that doesn't happen. I am always looking for something to wash my hands or to use on my hands that keep them sanitized.
Amazingly, I have come across such a product.
You know what I thought when it said that it protected after 10 hand washes with just one application? I thought "we'll see about that." But truthfully, I think it did.
Also, how perfect is this for someone with kids as well? I have a toddler. I have said things to her that I thought that I would never have to say to anyone. "Please don't touch the cats butt." "Please don't play in the toilet." "Please get out of the cat liter." "Ugggh, don't put that in your mouth." The list goes on and on. Just a little dab on her hands and I know that she is protected from the icky things she can pick up that we know that kids like to pick up.
I was sent an 1.5 fl oz bottle that is good for 120 sprays. This is going to last us a long time.
Other information about Prefense that I think, you my readers, would enjoy knowing about:
• No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!Some of my opinions: We really liked it. I like what it covers, especially germs like MRSA. How can you not like something that can protect you against all the yucky germs out there that are just waiting for an opportunity to jump on you.
• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
• Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
• Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
It has a pleasant aroma and I have to say that my little one really loved the "foamy" application of it. No mess, non-greasy, you can't go wrong with that. Plus, you can just stick it in your purse or pocket when you head on out the door. Very convenient.
If you are interested in purchasing Prefense you can do so directly from their website where they have very reasonable prices compared to other like products or you can head on over to Amazon. If you like using the super saver shipping, Amazon would be the way to go.
They just came out with their first ever Combo Pack! It's only available on the Prefense website and the price is the lowest price ever on Prefense products, just $7.99!
So, tell me, are you interested in winning your own bottle of Prefense?
Thanks to these wonderful folks, I have been given the opportunity to offer a giveaway to my readers of their product. C'mon, you know you want some of this.
Prize: Big 8 oz bottle of Prefense that is good for 640 applications.
Giveaway ends: August 31st, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Open to US Residents only 18+ years of age.
Mandatory Entry (1x):
Just leave any comment (please keep it clean).
Extra entries (1x unless otherwise specified)
Follow Prefense on facebook.
Follow Prefense on twitter.
Follow me via GFC or Network blogs (can be located at bottom of blog, 1x each).
Follow BSsMom on twitter.
Like our facebook fan page .
Tweet: @BSsMom @Prefense I just entered to win a big bottle of Prefense and you can too http://tinyurl.com/3wzf9dj
This giveaway is no way associated with facebook or the like. The sponsor of this giveaway Prefense will be shipping the product directly to the winner of this giveaway. I will use random.org to pick a winner, will contact said winner to retrieve mailing address (please respond within 3 days) and will forward it to Prefense. Please allow them 1- 3 weeks to ship out your win. I am in no way responsible for shipping of this product, but will contact sponsor on your behalf if needed.
I just want to take this opportunity to thanks Prefense for selecting my blog for a product review and a giveaway for my readers.
All opinions expressed are my own. I received a product free of charge to do a review on.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.