Wednesday, January 18, 2012

EdenFantasys Site Review (Adult Posting)

Please be advised that this is an adult type site review.  All links that are herein provided will take you to an adult website.  Please be 18+ if you click on any the links that are within.

Okay, before anyone posts that "oh my gosh, what has she done, she is a Mom of a little one, why is she posting about this kind of thing on her blog? 

Well, because even though I am a Mom I am also a lady that needs some pampering from time to time.

When you think of a place to buy items to rekindle your romance with that special girl or guy, who do you think of? Or, do you think that those places are still taboo? Well, I am here to tell you, my friends, that they aren't taboo anymore, and don't just offer those types of "things" that use to be sent in plain brown wrappers through the mail.

I recently came across a site called EdenFantasys that offers everything from adult or sex toys to massage oils, to make-up, to DVDs, to lingerie and the list goes on and on.  You are almost certain to find something on this site that will spruce up your fun with your favorite guy or gal.

Hey guys (and you gals too), you do know that Valentines Day is right around the corner, don't you?!?  They have many items that you can purchase as a gift for your love one, and of course the gift would be for you as well.  Talk about the gift that keeps on giveing. 

Do you need some "down time?"  Something to unwind and relax with after a long day at work? Go ahead and put on some soft music and climb in the tub with some nice bath salts or bubble bath, close your eyes and escape for a short time.  C'mon guys, we ladies know that you love to take baths as well.  Or, maybe you have a tub big enough for two? Now how does that sound? 




Go ahead and check them out.  You know you want to.  I am glad that I did and hubby is glad that I did as well. Right now they have a New Year Clearance going on where you can save up to 70%.

Disclaimer ~ All words in this review are my own.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for writing this review, I did receive a $50 gift code to the site.



No comments: