Friday, November 16, 2012

Rachel and the TreeSchoolers DVD Review

 
I had the pleasure of being able to do a DVD review of:

Rachel and the TreeSchoolers


 This DVD would be perfect for you if you have a child or a group of children that is preschool age.  

 

My little girl loved it and I have to say that I enjoyed it as well.  We have actually watched it a half of dozen times now.  We have Episode 1: A Rainy Day.  It is based around Abacus Finch who is afraid of the thunder and lightning storm that is going on.  The group and Rachel teach Abacus lessons that showing him that if you learn about something scary like thunder and lightning and how it is formed or where it comes from it is much less scary. 

 

 This DVD taught many lessons including finding courage in yourself to face something unknown, showing compassion and kindness to others, what weather is, how thunder and lightning happen, and even sign language of the weather words.  I think my little one loved that part the most.  She was able to learn some easy sign language for words like thunder, sun, etc. 

 

 Not to mention, the tunes: VERY CATCHY!

 

If you would like to: You can go to Free Rainy Day Activity Guide and get your own PDF guide. It has resources, character cards, and so much more! Plus, it is FREE. 

 

My little one gave this DVD to thumbs up!!! I am now going to be on the lookout for more from this series as I know that she will love to add them to her little collection.

 

 I really wish I had a copy to giveaway to you guys, but not on this one. You can still go and check out the Free Guide and I recommend that you check out Rachel and the TreeSchoolers!  

 

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post, I did however receive a copy of the DVD so that we could do a proper review on it.  All words are my own.

 

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments: