Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ride Along Dolly - Doll Bicycle Seat Product Review



Our little one finally got to do a product review of her own when we got chosen to do a review of the Ride Along Dolly - Doll Bicycle Seat.  She was so excited when I let her open up the box and she seen that it was something for her.



This is a "replica" of the bicycle seats you see for children on their parents bikes.  

She had a blast with this.  "What fun!" is what she kept saying as she was giving her dolly's a ride all around the driveway and the yard.  Though, she was quite shy and wouldn't let me take a picture of her riding the bike. 



It also came with stickers so that she was able to decorate the bike seat the way she wanted to.  

She really did have fun with this, and when we go outside to play the first thing that she wants to do is give a dolly or one of her stuffed animals a ride. She straps them in and off they go for fun and adventures. 

As for assembly it took my husband about 5 minutes to get it out of the box and hooked on to the bike.  Very easy assembly.  The seat will fit all dolls and stuffed animals from 18" up to 22" and up to 3lbs.  It is also very durable.  It has been in a couple of "accidents" and there are no cracks or markings on it.  You can see that they will easily fit on smaller type bikes as well as bigger ones.

I really do believe that your child will love this item.  I know that our child does. This would make the perfect birthday, Christmas, or just because present.

If you are interested in the product, right now you can purchase one on Amazon for $16.95.  Just click HERE . You can also locate them on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST . 

Disclaimer: I received absolutely no monetary compensation for this post, however, I did receive the above product free of charge so that we could do a proper product review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Eat To Live said...

How cute!! I bet she looks adoreable riding her doll around.