Monday, July 20, 2015

ANJOLEE "The Art Of Jewelry" Tennis Bracelet Review

I rarely wear jewelry. Wedding set and my med alert bracelet are normally the only jewelry you will see on me at any one time.  

But, I love pretty bracelets. I love it when they are reasonably priced and fashionable. Simple, but accentuate. When they stand out, but aren't the main focus. I'm a simple girl, with simple taste, but I do like pretty things. 

I had a chance to do a review for Anjolee and received a gorgeous Gem alternating gemstone Tennis Bracelet, and I got the chance to design my own. If you are looking for a site that you are able to design your own one-of-a-kind pieces then you really must check out the folks at Anjolee. The steps to design your own are easy to understand and very quick to do. They walk you right through them.

Obviously, the stones I received in my tennis bracelet are cz's but just as pretty. For my gemstone, I chose citrine.  

Here is a picture of one of their beautiful Tennis Bracelets that they have available. 

It was really difficult to get a great picture of this bracelet. No matter where I tried, the light always hit the gems just right and shot off a glow.



We had gone out and I decided to wear the gem alternating drop bracelet with citrine  and I received numerous compliments on it.   One lady and another gentlemen both asked where I got it, so I happily supplied them with Anjolee's information and how to order. Told them that they would be able to design their own piece of jewelry and that they weren't limited to just bracelets, but that they also have pendants, necklaces, earrings and more. Perfect gifts for a loved one or yourself.

Please, swing on over, check out their wonderful selections. You won't be disappointed in the quality of the jewelry that you receive.

Many thanks to Carol at Anjolee for allowing Lollipops n' Ladybugs to do a review on this stunning piece of jewelry. It'll be in my collection for many years to come and I will wear it proudly.  
Disclaimer: Lollipops n' Ladybugs received no monetary compensation for this post. However, I did receive the product above for an honest review. All words spoken within are my own and have not been influenced by any outside source. 


No comments: