Sunday, October 1, 2017

RedGate Beauty Lipsense Review




     Recently I have been trying different lipsticks (liners, glosses, sticks, etc) to see if I can find a product I like.  I have bought them at box stores, at dollar stores, online, etc, and have been disappointed on more than one occasion. 

I am really easy to please when it comes to these types of products.  What I would like is:
  1. Good Value.
  2. Long Lasting.
  3. Bright Colors.
  4. Non-smearing (leaving smudges on glasses, etc).
  5. Easy application.
     But, I hadn't been able to find anything.  Then lucky me, I was chosen to do a product review for Lipsense from RedGate Beauty


     My kiddo, has also discovered that she likes her lips painted and wanted to be my model for the picture of the product.  Be advised, she put the product on herself, and she is still learning, so it isn't perfect.

     The products that I chose were: #1100 Blu-Red and #1700 Gold Glitter Gloss (well, because I like shiny/glitter).


     Some close up selfies of mine on . . . (I need more practice as well, lol).



Directions on how to apply:
  1. Prep (clean and dry lips).
  2. Apply color (3 layers, 10 seconds between each layer, apply in one direction).
  3. Gloss (put on at least 5 seconds after last layer, can apply throughout day).
What we thought??

     Well, straight up the kiddo loved it! She loved the color (and so did I).  She loved how easy it was to apply.  She wasn't all that keen on the tingle (which is normal), but she was able to apply all 3 layers and then the gloss.

     I loved it as well.  I loved how easy it was to apply.  It went on so smoothly.  Definitely loved the colors and I love all the colors that are available.  It was very long lasting.  I did apply the gloss once more during the day just to keep that shiny color.  Did I mention that I love shine and glittery, lol.  Unlike other products that I have tried, it did not smudge on any glasses when I was drinking.  Did not smudge onto my face (was able to kiss hubby with no smearing).  The tingle might take you by surprise, it did me (but doesn't last very long at all). 

     Would definitely give this product an A+.  I think that it just became my favorite lip product and I can't wait to try more colors.  

     Just some quick notes: It it long lasting and guaranteed to last between 4-18 hours.  Proudly made in the USA and not tested on animals.  You cannot wear chapstick over the product as it'll break down the color.  Store at room temperature. If you are daring, you can also mix colors.  Just apply a different color during each layer.  

     Thanks to RedGate Beauty, our readers are able to get a 15% discount at checkout by using the code: bloggymoms15.

     Many many thanks to Sonya at RedGate Beauty for choosing Lollipops n' Ladybugs to do a review of their Lipsense products.  Swing on over their and check out all the products/colors that are available.  You won't be sorry.  

Disclaimer: Lollipops n' Ladybugs received a Color and a Lip Gloss, free of charge, in return for an honest review on our blog.  All opinions expressed are our own and were not influenced by any outside source. 

No comments: