Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daytona

Okay, I have to post about the race. I think hubster is going to start to think that this blog is just going to be my basic ramblings about our little one and PEEPS.

It is race season. The Daytona 500 is on Valentine's Day!?! :-) Wonder if they planned it that way, lol. I have always been a Sr fan, and I miss seeing him race and the 500 brings me sadness because of not being able to see the #3 on the track. But, I am also a Jr. fan and I am hoping for a much better season this year for him. Sometimes you can see Sr in Jr's eyes. Hubby on the other hand is a Jeff Gordon fan. I never really cared to watch Gordon race, but after the past few years I have started to root for him to win (if Jr. can't, of course). I guess, with hubby's help, he has started to grow on me. Of course, I'm always rooting for Mark Martin to win another one.

So, with this post, I wish the Hendrick boys good luck on Sunday. But my hope is that Jr will WIN!!!

No comments: