Thursday, February 11, 2010

Early morning serenity

This is the time from when the kitten and dog wake me up, till the little one decides that she is now awake enough to screech at the top of her lungs. What do I do at this time? I slowly make my way out into the living room, stepping on building blocks and tripping over our rescue kitten who has the bad habit of walking in between your legs while you are walking. Across the living room floor which is cold on my bare feet (I miss the carpet in here), and mumbling under my breath for not finding a pair of socks to put on. Looking up the temperature and seeing that it is below zero once again and dreading the fact that I have to take the dog out to do her "business." So, I sit here and type out an early morning rambling, and have now decided to go and curl back up under the big old comforter in a warm and cozy bed.

No comments: