Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Time Has Come

We are sure that this is going to be an adventure.

I've heard how bad the situation is that we have gotten ourselves into.

We really have no excuse for the delay.

But the time has come.

Yes.

We are in the process of moving our little one into her own bedroom.

I'm not sure why I have dragged my feet at this for so long.  I know I'm not ready for her to be in her own bedroom yet, but I also know that hubby and I need some more privacy and it is time to reclaim our bedroom. 

Even with her in our bedroom I still check on her during the night and I know that I'll be checking on her more frequently now.

I wonder what it will be like for her the first time she wakes up during the night and realizes that she is in a room by herself? Will she be scared? Then I wonder what it will be like for me to wake up in the middle of the night and realize it is just hubby and myself in there.  Well, probably a pet or two as well.  Will I be scared? I'm sure I will be and at that point will get up and walk across the cold living room floor to check on her. 

Yes, the time has come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she will love it!! Good luck to all of you.

Cheeseboy said...

Oh, we have been through this and it really isn't bad. Although, our kid's room was next to ours and we could hear everything.