Monday, September 20, 2010

Updated

I need to send my many thanks to MommyPR for a very needed update to my blog.  She did a wonderful job and took care of all that orange.  Don't get me wrong, I do like the color orange, but after awhile it started to bother the old eyes.

Its funny out of all the blogger templates, that is the only one, that after a few days, didn't start to fade out on me.  That is why I had to change the templates so much. 

But, what do you all think??

Thanks again Angela.


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Mama Hill September 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I love it! Angela rocks!

Mommy PR September 20, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

LOL Your welcome :-)
Tara is next up now haa.

Mommy on the Spot September 20, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

I love it!! The Ladybug is awesome!

The Girl Next Door Grows Up September 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

I really love it. REALLY! Also the cute icons too.

Green is my favorite color.

Sparkling September 20, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Where are the lollipops?

Mommy PR September 21, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

@sparkling the lady bugs ate them all before the design was done. I tried to save them lol.

buzzd September 29, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Love the colors and I think the ladybug is cute! But I think you need a Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets picture somewhere ;-)


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network

Rayovac Review Blogger

NCircle Entertainemnt Ambassador

NCircle Entertainemnt Ambassador

Followers

  © Installed ByMommy PR

Back to TOP