Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy January 1st, 2011 To One And All

I hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful and happy 2011.  May all your dreams and wishes come true.

If you know me then you know I love sports.  I love the Cowboys (thankfully the season didn't turn out as bad as I thought with just 1 win), the Red Sox (great pick-ups in the off-season) and the Celtics (oh please tell me that KG won't be out for long).  I also like Nascar and was a Sr fan for many years and then a Jr fan as well and I even root for Gordon (got rooked into that one). 

Where am I going with this?  Well I just wanted to show that I wear a hat of many colors.  Yes, I am a Mom to a beautiful little one, a wife, a partner and everything in between.  Some people wouldn't believe the vast information that I have stored about sports in my head or that I also love to collect sports memorabilia.

So again where am I going with this??

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a few giveaways that were based on sports memorabilia?  After all, I am a sports loving, advanced maternal age, yelling at the TV on Sundays momma, with a toddler that runs me ragged through out the day and I just want to bring that aspect into my writings as well, after all like this blog, that is a part of me.

What do you all think?

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I too, am a SPORTS lover! I'm a diehard Steelers fan despite the fact that I've never once set foot in PA at all. :)