Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Interesting/Funny/Inspiring/Educational Blogs I Enjoy

I thought that I would share with my readers some really awesome blogs that I have come across out in the blog universe.  These are blog women and men that make you laugh, cry, think, shake your head, roll your eyes and everything in between.  Some might cover just one and yet others might hit all the emotions that you can think of.

For my first post on this topic I thought that I would share with you one of the very first blogs that I started to follow and read on a daily basis.  This lady is remarkable, whether in her writing or via her vlogs with her Mom.  The stories of her Dad, hubby and kids will leave you wanting more. 

I urge you to check out:


I am positive that you will enjoy her blog and vlogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh, thank you!!!! And I really mean that especially since over the holidays I wondered what was the point of coming back to blogging.

Thank you so much.