Sunday, January 16, 2011

SmileyCookie.com Product Review



I admit it.  My name is Karen and I LOVE cookies.  Especially holiday type cookies when the ingredients are just the right mixture.  Not an overbearing flavor with not to much sweetness.

I was given the opportunity to do a product review from SmileyCookie.com of their Valentines Day Cookies . 


The first thing I noticed it that they arrived in a very cute, eye catching box.  Even with no writing on the box, you know what is in there.  Doesn't the box just make you want to smile?







This is the scrumptious looking scene that I received when I opened up the box:


A full-dozen, HUGE Frosted Heart Cookies . 

Did I mention that these are huge?!?



As you can see they come in a snap-tight container and are also sealed plastic wrapped to keep them fresh.

Now onto the best part of this review ~ THE TASTING.

First, as soon as you take off the plastic covering you can immediately smell the cookies, and I have to be honest, they did smell yummy.  But, in the past I have tried cookies that have smelled yummy only to have them either incredibly sweet (to sweet to eat) or horrible tasting.

But, in regards to the smell of these cookies being deceiving, I would have to say that, NO, SmileyCookie did not deceive.

I was expecting a crisp cookie, but these were soft with just the right amount of texture and a nice clean flavor.  The frosting was not overbearing to say the least.  I know some people see pink frosting and think "oh my, going to be to sweet."  I thought that as well, until I tried one.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that they weren't all that sweet.  It was just the right combination of cookie and frosting. 

A big A+ in my book is that there is absolutely no aftertaste.  That is one thing that I dislike with some cookies, they will leave a unpleasant aftertaste in your mouth, but these ones didn't. 

Plainly summing it up, yes they are YUMMY. 

Of course we have a little taste tester in the house as well.  She heard the word cookie and came flying out her bedroom so that she could have one.  When I handed her one she said "mommy look, cookie happy."  I guess she is right, the cookie is happy and truthfully, so is this reviewer.



I do have to tell you that this specific cookie is 1 per serving with calories of 250 per cookie.  But don't let that get you down because one is pretty much all you will need at a time to quench that cookie need that you have at the moment.

Smileycookie is producing a wonderful product that will make you literally smile.  The perfect company name for the perfect cookie. Why don't you head on over there and see what they offer.  I believe that there is something for everyone.  You can even customize your own "one of a kind cookies."  How cool is that?!? 

Their prices vary from under $10 (the product that I reviewed is $12.99 for a dozen cookies) to over $50.  You can get everything from packages of cookies to Cookie Gift Baskets . 

Right now their shipping is only $6.99 for your complete order via UPS Ground Service.

I would like to take this time to thank Smileycookie for giving me the opportunity to do a  review Heart Smiley Cookies. 

**I was given a product to review free of charge from Smileycookie.  My opinion is of my own and was not influenced by any third party. I received no other compensation for this product review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

buzzd said...

OMG those cookies look delicious. I love the smilie face box. Now I am craving some...I will go check out the site. Thanks!