Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smiley Cookie Jack O Lantern Gourmet Sugar Cookies Review



How can I turn down a chance to do a product review for cookies? I mean, cookies.  Really, would anyone turn it down?

I got the chance to do another product review for Smiley Cookies again this year.  Yes, I said again as I was picked last year to do a cookie review for them.  This year my review was for the Jack O Lantern Gourmet Sugar Halloween Cookies

With the holidays coming up it is time for all the cookies to start making appearances and if you would like something sweet for Halloween that isn't all candy then a Halloween Cookie would be the way to go.

Like always they arrive in a cute Smiley Cookie box.


My opinion (and my little one as she "tested" the cookies as well):

They definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.  I'm not a big candy corn fan (which is used on the cookie) but the flavor of it isn't that strong and doesn't override the taste of the sugar cookie.  When you see all the frosting you think "my gosh this is going to be super sweet," but really it isn't.  It has the right amount of sweetness from the frosting and candy and you still have the sugar cookie flavor shining through.

I give them two thumbs up for being sweetly satisfying.  Have a craving for something sweet? This definitely fills that craving.

My little one says that they are delicious.  It is a big cookie and I'm surprised that she ate the whole thing.  Now I'm going to have to hide them from her or she'll be trying to get into them all night long.




Two thumbs up again.

As I mentioned, these cookies are pretty good size and you get a dozen of them. Maybe you would like a little snack, something on the smaller size, then how about something from the Halloween Party Snack section?  Same great taste, just a smaller version.

They also have a Halloween Gift Basket that you can check out and purchase, if you would like.

So are you looking to purchase some fun, tasty, Halloween cookies? SmileyCookie has graciously offered my reader's, who go ahead and like their facebook page 20% off a purchase of any of their Halloween Cookie Gifts and Baskets, just head on over here new fan offer.

Disclaimer:

I received no monetary compensation for this product review.  All opinions expressed within are my own.  However, I did receive one dozen Halloween Cookies so that I could do a proper product review.

My thanks again to SmileyCookies for allowing me to do another review of their products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: