Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Who doesn't love jewelry?

I don't wear a lot, mainly necklaces, wedding set, medical alert bracelet, etc.

So I was super happy when I got the chance to do a review for Majestical Jewelry.  Their jewelry is absolutely stunning.  Majestical is an online-store that specializes in hand-made jewelry. So, you know what that means: gorgeous one of a kind pieces. 

I was sent a gorgeous pair of earrings to do my review on.


The colors are beautiful!

Unfortunately, I don't have pierced ears anymore. ;-(

So, I had to enlist the help of a reluctant friend to put the earrings on so I could snap a picture of them and to get her opinion on them as well.

 She, like me, loved the colors but said she isn't use to wearing earrings that are dangling, so they felt kind of heavy to her. She did mention that if it is someone that is use to wearing this type of earrings they probably would not notice the weight of them. She also mentioned that she could probably get use to wearing them. They aren't "overstated", they don't take your attention away from other parts of your face, but instead "compliment" your face and what you are wearing. 

Overall, we both did really like them and love the Majestic Jewelry website. They have so many beautiful selections I am sure that anyone can find that something special for that someone special in their life. 

Right now, they are also offering a promotional code for $15 off your order of $55 or more, by using the code "15DOLALRSOFF."

If you really want to see some stunning one of a kind, hand-made jewelry then check out their site. You can also find them on:

www.facebook.com/MajesticJewelry
www.instragram.com/majesticjewelry
www.twitter.com/MajesticJewel
www.pinterest.com/majesticjewel
www.blog.majestic.com/
www.plus.google.com/+Majestical/posts

Many thanks to Majestic Jewelry for allowing our blog to do a product review of one of their gorgeous jewelry pieces. 

Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this post. However, I did receive a product, free of charge, so that I could conduct a proper product review for our readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: