Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shopper Incite Life Moments Shopping Planner For New Moms Product Review

Have you heard about the Shopping Planner for New Moms? Neither had I until I received an invitation to participate in this promotional review.

We already know that raising children are expensive, but did you know that with just clothes, diapers, food, etc, it tacks on an additional $10,400 in the early years? Why wouldn't you want help on that? Who doesn't like to receive money saving coupons? Percentages off and more? Oh and to get it for FREE, now that is just down right awesome. 

That is where Shopper Incite comes in. It is an "opt-in" program where the more mom's that sign up the more coupons and percentages off they can offer their subscribers! Oh, and I'll say it again, it is FREE to sign-up and receive these.

You can check out some of the offers that I received in my "review copy" of these fab shopping planner.





Oh and it also has a Weekly Planning section in the back so you can plan your menu for the week, have a list for things you need to pick up and other tips.  


What are you waiting for? You haven't signed up for this FREE Shopping Planner for New Moms yet? C'mon. It is easy to do and remember it is FREE!





Disclaimer: All words above, except for quoted text are my own and were not influenced by any outside source. I received a copy of the Shopping Planner so I could do a proper review for my readers. 

No comments: