Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quotes For My Friends

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream. Discover ~ Mark Twain
The best way you can cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up ~ MARK TWAIN
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan
A friend encourages us when we doubt ourselves. ~ Catherine Pulsifer
Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt




2 comments:

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

Love these quotes! I especially like the ones by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. and Eleanor Roosevelt.

buzzd said...

Great quotes. I love to read quotes when I get bummed about life. Remember that picture that shows the bird and the frog is in his mouth but holding on to the birds neck...I think it is "never, ever give up". That is how I feel sometimes..like the frog.