Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me Monday

It has been "forever" since I have participated in this weekly blog question and answer session.  I must be slipping.

If you want to know what I am talking about; it is called MEET ME MONDAY and is hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old .  It is easy to participate, you just read the post on her site and write a blog post (or respond in her comment section if you don't have a blog) and then link up.  Of course, go check out the other bloggers site and responses and comment.

This weeks questions are:

1.  Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
3.  What color eyes do you have?
4.  Look to your left....what do you see?
5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?

My responses:

1.  Yes, I have won first place in quite a few things from sporting events to spelling bees and things in between. 

2.  My toes are never painted.  I think that maybe I have done it 3-5 times in my lifetime.  Maybe I should give it a try again sometime and see how it turns out.

3.  My eyes are grey/green.

4.  A wall with a smoke detector on it and the dog laying on the floor.

5.  I like soft-gooey chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven.  But I really have no preference, cookies are YUMMY either way.

No comments: